This course is the ninth of 10 in the Project Management certificate program. Effective initiation processes are key to launching effective projects. This course explores specific tips and strategies you can implement during the preparation and start up phases.
In this course, you will learn;
• an overview of approaches, methods, and instruments for the initiation.
• selecting methods and instruments that fit your project
• actively involving others in the analysis and planning of the project
• the role of a project facilitator
• the effect of different leadership styles and training tools and tricks.
• Creating, editing and updating a project handbook.
• how projects should be launched, by applying adjusted versions of
workshops, facilitation, handbooks, and other
guidelines used by others (best practices)
• implementing the course ideas into your own organization/project